Shakira

Best Quotes:
“I pefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. If someone is telling me the truth that is when I will give my heart.”
“I don't go out without make up. I'm a woman, you know.”
“I am trying to make my accent so it won't bother anyone, but I am not going to drive myself crazy trying to pretend I am an American girl when I am from Colombia.”
Date of Birth: February 2, 1977
Height: 5'2"
Hometown: Barranquilla, Colombia
In a Relationship With: Gerard Piqué

Shakira (born February 2, 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia) is a singer and songwriter. Shakira began her music career at age 12 and quickly captured fans and momentum throughout Latin America. She went on to take over North America with hits, such as “Whenever, Wherever” and “Hips Don’t Lie” in the 2000s. She’s won 2 Grammy Awards, 4 American Music Awards and 5 MTV Video Music Awards in her career.

Shakira is best known for being a multi-platinum selling artist, releasing hit songs such as “Whenever, Wherever” and “Hips Don’t Lie” in the 2000s.

Shakira started dating Argentinian lawyer Antonio de la Rúa in 2000. They dated for 11 years before parting ways in January 2011. At the time, Shakira dubbed their break up as a temporary separation, but Antonio filed a lawsuit against Shakira in September 2012, claiming he’s owed $250 million for his work as her business manager as well as ownership of properties jointly held by the former couple. Their break up became permanent. The sexy singer is now dating Gerard Piqué, center back for FC Barcelona and the Spanish national football team, who is 10 years her junior. Shakira gave birth to the couple’s son, Milan Piqué i Mebarak, on January 22, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, where the family currently resides.

Gallery

More Articles

·                     The secret behind Adriana Lima's good looks
·                     I Definitely Want Another Child:Beyonce
·                     Aubrey Plaza Experience In 'The To Do List'
·                     Hollywood's Highest Paid Actresses
·                     Sugababes’ Jade: The best thing about Splash was the cash!
·                     Revenge Wears Prada ‘gets fashion all wrong’
·                     Were The Rolling Stones better than The Beatles
·                     Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
·                     Veena Malik Hot Photoshoot For Zindgi 50-50




Popular posts from this blog

Rita Ora