The secret behind Adriana Lima's good looks

Supermodel Adriana Lima attributes her good looks and her enviable figure to many things than one. Sweat and toil are the two most important reasons behind the fit and fabulous her.


Model Adriana Lima claims there is nothing wrong with a little perspiration as it helps achieve her coveted glow.

Adriana told E! News: "Of course for me, it's important to work out. I believe that sweating helps your skin look better. Also, I always carry spray water for my face in my bag and mascara. I always want to keep my lips moist, too."


The 32-year-old mother of two also credits running after her kids- Valentina Lima Jaric, 4, and nine-month-old Sienna Lima Jaric- as the reason for her enviable figure. 


She added: "My children definitely keep me fit. I'm busy all day... moving around. I try to work out as much as I can. Even if it's for 10 minutes. If you can squeeze in a walk, squats or jump rope, it's better than nothing! And sometimes I make time for classes. "


Despite the brunette's lack lustre exercise routine and love of pasta, her toned body means she loves to prance around in skimpy swimwear in the summer months.


Adriana continued: "It's so sunny in Miami. That's where my home is, so I'm usually in a bikini or a little dress, shorts, T-shirts. Very relaxed.


"I like triangle tops and it has to be small. It has to be tight on the side and very little. It's because I don't like to have many tan lines, so yes. In Brazil, we always wear small bikinis!" 







Popular posts from this blog

Rita Ora