Katy Perry has admitted she tried her best to assure Kristen Stewart

Katy Perry has admitted she tried her best to assure Kristen Stewart that she’s not once her sloppy seconds once a string of sightings with Henry Martyn Robert Pattinson.



The awake singer came clean on the awkward fame triangle in a very candid interview, admitting she’s been licking her own wounds once her on-off lover John Mayer drop her earlier this year.

On her face-off with K-Stew, Perry revealed: ‘I sent her a text message saying: “I recognize you’ve seen all these items however you recognize i'd ne'er disrespect you. I’m not that person. I’m simply attempting to be a devotee to him however it's unfortunate that I do have a group of tits.”’


After reassuring her 23-year-old rival that she and therefore the 27-year-old hunk simply have a platonic chemistry, the grass widow attended her own love woes once 35-year-old Mayer gave her the boot in Gregorian calendar month.

‘He force away. That was a giant salutation on behalf of me,’ same the 28-year-old, as she smouldered on the duvet of Elle magazine.
‘I accomplished I might lose the person I wanted and that i had to traumatize some things, problems i feel lots of ladies have,’ Perry explained.


‘You may be robust in one side of your life however submissive in another.  In relationships, it absolutely was exhausting on behalf of me to talk up and set boundaries. i feel lots of that was to try to to with the worry of loss.’

After being burnt throughout her 14-month wedding to Russell complete, Perry same she’s through with typical romance once reconnecting with Mayer.


She added: ‘The men I actually have gone for ar difficult, yes, however they’re conjointly wildly intelligent and poetic. . . I’m not fascinated by taming anyone – I’m pretty wild myself.’

Popular posts from this blog

Rita Ora