I Definitely Want Another Child:Beyonce

After she completes her forthcoming world tour, Beyonce is getting to have another baby. Last year the R&B star welcome her initial kid, girl Blue English ivy, and through an interview with Oprah Winfrey, that airy on Sat night, the singer disclosed she's desperate to have additional babies.


She explained, "I undoubtedly wish another kid... it absolutely was necessary on behalf of me to try to to what i really like and that i like to perform and that i like to create music, therefore I wished to own my girl and see if i used to be still as torrid. perhaps once this next tour i am going to perhaps have another baby."

Meanwhile, she hopes to point out Blue English ivy the globe in between tour dates.


She added, "I want once i am road i am able to perform, that is what i really like, for 2 hours every day, travel and understand that i do not have to be compelled to do the rest throughout the day, therefore I will visit museums, I will visit nice restaurants and that i will have a life and share that... with my girl."

The pop star additionally disclosed to Oprah that she gained nearly sixty pounds throughout her gestation which her husband Jay-Z is that the foundation of their relationship. Her HBO documentary, "Life Is however A Dream," additionally airy on Sat night.

Popular posts from this blog

Rita Ora