Selena Gomez is ready to tackle everything from buying her first home


With her 21st birthday just days away, Selena Gomez is ready to tackle everything from buying her first home to her new approach to love.

In a preview of her hour long sit-down interview with Ryan Seacrest, which premieres Sunday on the E Network, Gomez said it’s time for her to leave the nest and get a place of her own.

"I didn't ever wanna be forceful to saying, 'OK, I've made enough to get my own house and OK, let's blow it off and do whatever.' I just love being with my family and I love knowing that they're there. But yeah, I think it's probably time for me to get my own house.”

Gomez hopes her future home will be filled with lots of children, she just isn’t sure when that will be.
"I mean, I'm Latin, so…” Gomez laughed, adding, "I don't know, obviously when that time comes I'll decide, but of course I like having a big family."

One thing Gomez won’t be doing in the future is being so open about her love life.
“I can’t be afraid to live my life,” the former Disney recently told The Guardian, but added that she is "very conscious that everything is being watched.”

“I had my first ‘boyfriend,’ which wasn’t really a boyfriend, at 14, 15. You’re young and you don’t know how to be. You don’t think: ‘Now I have a boyfriend – let’s keep it super-private and low key,’ because that’s not what you’re thinking about.”

Referencing her on-again, off-again relationship with her first love Justin Bieber, Gomez said she “learned a lot.”

“Everybody falls in love and you would never want to hide something you’re so happy about,” Gomez  said.
But now she knows, “You keep the things that are super-private to yourself.”

Despite growing up in the industry, Gomez has yet to understand the constant media storm surrounding her. But thankfully for her, she has some famous friends who can help get her through it.

“When it gets frustrating, that’s when I call Taylor [Swift]. Or Demi [Lovato]. Sometimes it will just be, like: ‘Urgh, people are talking about me!’

“But then it feels gross [to complain], because it comes with what I love to do,” she added.


Popular posts from this blog

Rita Ora