Kristen Stewart is the latest issue of Marie Claire Australia


Kristen Stewart is the latest issue of Marie Claire Australia... but don't stare too closely at the photos, people! Seriously. Don't do it!



"I’m particularly weird because I don’t even like being looked at," the notoriously shy actress tells the magazine. "A lot of actors love it and they love going out and literally doing it as an activity. I hate it."
Stewart, who is definitely back together with Robert Pattinson and who has signed on to star alongside Ben Affleck in a future vehicle, added of her life/career:

"I’m sort of bored now. I wanna work on something and maybe it doesn’t have to be an acting job. I’ve been hanging out with my dogs and my family and, to be honest with you, I’m still catching up on sleep."

Doesn't have to be an acting job, huh?!? Might Kristen be hinting at that rumored wedding to Pattinson?

You're right. Probably not.

Popular posts from this blog

Rita Ora